AndrewR

Stuffed wrote:

Why the obsession with being child friendly in this country?

As opposed to being actively child unfriendly?

We have
far more people per square mile than almost any other nation,

Rubbish.

and yet
we support the creation of even more.

Yes because we need more. The average age of the population is rising and
is set to rise further. If we don't allow the population to grow enough to
have a working, and tax-paying, population large enough to support the
elderly we're going to be in trouble.

It's also now the case that the average person in the UK has less than 1
child, so the population is actually shrinking slightly, which is the cause
for some concern.

--
AndrewR, D.Bot (Celeritas)
Kawasaki ZX-6R J1, Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo