DeepDiver

"Gunner" wrote in message

Considering what the water quality is here of puddles left after a
rain storm..seriously alkyli ..that doesnt seem to stop them from
drinking either. That 5 gallon box of water, if left untended during
the summer months, will evaporate in less than 36 hours..and its in
deep shade.

Those are some hardy cats you've got. Actually, the dissolved minerals might
help them replace electrolytes lost through perspiration.

Where do you live Gunner? From past messages, I have the impression that
you're somewhere in the desert region of Southern California. I lived in the
California high desert myself for three years while stationed at China Lake
(post Persian Gulf War I).

- Michael