Gunner

On Sat, 21 May 2005 06:37:06 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 21 May 2005 09:30:46 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

Should you be reminded of the "shores of Tripoli"?

The Barbary War, where we had to defeat pirates who threatened our new
country's lifeline? I know of no current pirates operating against us.

http://www.jaysnet.com/666-2004-twin-towers.jpg

A picture of your president's bestest Saudi buddy's family terrorism
is not an Iraqi act of piracy. (I suppose hijacking is air piracy.)
Why didn't the CIA just clean up its own mess?

How come you werent asking that question during any of the 8 serious
terrorist attacks that occured during Bubba's Administration..and of
the CIA that was staffed by Bubba appointees?

I was reminding you of our president's religious, oil-driven farce in
Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria?/NK?/etc. which is being presented to us as a
reaction to and cure for terrorism (theirs, not ours.)

Interesting collection of buzzwords you managed to link together. Your
handlers at the DNC would be proud.

Hehehe. You know better than that, and I could say the same thing
about your RNC handlers, dude. Take the blinders off and see the
truth, will ya? Why are you supporting Shrub & his puppetmasters?

Because I happen to agree with their actions for the large part.
As Ive stated before, Im an ameatur student of military history and
the geopolitical causes and effects and I for the most part..agree
with what we are doing in the ME. Frankly..the only fault I can find
with Bush & Co. of any import is their stance on illegal immigration.

What you consider to be dada "DA TRUTH" oooooommm...is no more and
no less colored by your dislike of the man, the fact that Dems are an
ever increasing cranky and whining minority and your generic DNC
dislike of conservativism in general.

Asking the average Liberal about this administration evokes pretty
much the same kneejerk reaction, and with as much validity, as asking
any Nazi party official about the Jews.

Your opinion is noted again and again. As is mine.

Gunner

Save the Endangered Bouillons from being cubed!
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown