cm

OK heres my HD idiot story......

I was a service rep for a staple gun manufacturer servicing HD stores. I was
cleaning up our display when the employee in the tool corral brought a
customer to me with one of our staple guns in his hands. The employee states
that the gun is jammed. I said just give him a new one and I'll give the
store credit.

The employee then points the gun at his face so he can see why it's jammed.
I could see his fingers tighting around the handle to fire the gun!!!! I
said DON'T SHOOT THAT TOWARDS YOUR FACE! Well he did and he is lucky it was
jammed. He did this twice and spent 15 minutes trying to un-jam the gun. I
finally handed the customer a new gun while the HD idiot worked on the old
one.

AZCRAIG

www.arizonavintagetrailers.com

wrote in message
Here's to the guy at the despot today that

a) opened up a new case of 20A GFCI outlets for me

b) showed me how these boxes with the flip up and down wings that snug up
against existing drywall are intended to be used (never seen em before)

c) gave me 2 feet each of 12 gauge solid copper black, white, and green
wire
for free. (needed to make some pigtails) Looked both ways and said put
this in your pocket.

an older guy who even though he just happened to be walking through
electrical when I asked him for help had enough of a clue to get me what I
needed.

we're not doomed quite yet
ml