Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:33:13 +0100, Conor wrote:

THey're things. They're only things. It doesn't matter.

Quite, there are far more important things in life than things. Life
for instance. I guess these people have been sheltered all their
pathetic little lives and have never been in true fear of their own

or
come come close to being killed. Both of those I have experienced.
Property is not important, it's nice have, can make life more
comfortable or convient but you don't *need* it.

Life is more important than things, but things are still important. In
fact theyre very important, as one's survival will not continue in
various real life situations without the right things. Things are why
we live to 70 not 30 now.

NT