Mary Fisher

"Stuffed" wrote in message

"AstraVanMan" wrote in message
Does that apply to the damage your exhaust emissions do to the

atmosphere
and other people's health?

Yes, it does. The vast amounts of money raised in taxes on motorists
(mainly from fuel duty) partly go towards paying for the NHS.

The damage is still done, you're (i.e. we're) obviously not paying

enough.

Raise fuel duty!

*plonk*

You're not really entering into the spirit of this, are you?

That's what I thought too :-)

Mary's either on a different spiritual plane,

What's yours?

incredibly narrow minded,

By what measure?

or
deliberately trying to get a reaction (that's my option, going by her tale
of trying to get a reaction from her husband when she quite clearly
appeared
fit and healthy after a little bump parking),

er - how do you know how I appeared?

but whatever the case, it's
been quite fun

I think so too.

Although I'll be bowing out soon, before it gets too stale and pointless.

Same here. All good things come to an end. Even cars :-)

And bad ones.

Mary