joe parkin

In article , me8
@privacy.net says...
nor are they for children who can walk but when they are they do make it
easier for other shoppers because the child laden trolleys or pushchairs
aren't obstructing others.

Apart from up taking spaces that could be provided for the needy.

They are needy? they need food.

Brats in car parks make life difficult for everyone as almost without
exception, they are ill mannered, foul mouthed yobs who do not get any form
of discipline when they create havoc. Why should others have to put up with
that?

Almost without exception?

I'm sure that you will consider this response to be arrogant, uncaring and
unreasonable, however, I am sick of seeing the bone idle causing hardship
for those who are in genuine need by occupying disabled spaces. If people
want to breed, that's fine, but don't inflict the results on others or
expect special treatment.

And without exception I have seen these "disabled " people climb easily
out of their top of the range luxury cars and stoll into the shops.
Does that mean all blue badge holders are like that?
How, apart from keeping children locked away, are parents supposed to
prevent any interaction between their children and the public?

Yes OK i'm in a bad mood. :-)

It shows.

--

joeparkinchineseatbtinternetdotcom