Paul

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
t...
In article .com,
"Tom John" says...
Hey Group

I'm currently networking my cottage, and want to stick a couple of USB
ports in at the same time. These ports will have short USB cables to my
understairs cupboard where i have a USB printer, DVD drive and the
like.

I generally work on a laptop in the lounge and only occasionally want
to print, etc. Therefore i want to put an USB wall socket in the wall
the other side of the cupboard that i can plug into when i want to
print, etc.

However, I can't find anywhere such a thing, anyone got any ideas?

Use the network for printing.

I agree with what rob said...... get a cheapie network print server
(probably just as much as a usb wall plate) or a wireless router with print
server.