The Natural Philosopher

Depresion wrote:

"Richard Colton" wrote in message
. uk...

"Stuffed" wrote in message

If I want to take a South American rodent with me, why shouldn't I?

1. Because there's no good reason for you take it.

Someone has to look after it just like kids.

No, you are allowed to put it in a cage ane leave it at home. Although
this is an excellent remedy for spoilt brats, the nanny state has
rendered it illegal.

2. Because the supermarkets (indeed, most shops) don't permit it.

I have seen plenty of no dogs except guide dog signs but never a no rodents
sign.

And sadly no 'No children under the age of 16' signs...

3. Because this argument is just getting (has got) plain silly.

Welcome to Usenet.