mac davis

On Fri, 20 May 2005 19:45:14 -0400, "C & M" wrote:

I'd like to hear some opinions on wipe-ons. I haven't been happy with the
standard fare of brush on poly. Yea, I'm nearly a rank amateur and I also
don't see me being able to sufficiently clean the shop to do a spray finish.
I bought one of the Harbor Freight HVLP spray guns (yea, a misnomer without
a doubt based on the expense of the real thing in Woodcraft stores) but I
haven't even tried it yet. Any comments beyond, "You're a putz", would be
greatly appreciated.
Later,
Chiz

I'm lazy and also hate brush marks, etc...
I use a lot of Minwax wiping poly, which works very well..

You can build up several coats with no brush marks and without having that
"plastic coated" look..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing