Rob Fargher

JGS wrote:

Hi Rob,
I have had a 14" Craftex BS for several years and I would hesitate before
buying it again. It is a pretty rough piece of work. The quality of their
product line varies so maybe that model is better. I have a DP by them
which gets the job done and an OSS which I really like. JG

I went back to look at it again yesterday and found out that they wouldn't
have stock till June 30th anyway. So that made the decision easy. :-)

The Jet that I was considering is pretty much bare-bones: no quick release
tension, no fence, no mitre gauge, no riser block. I'm now raising my
sights a bit higher and am looking at a General 90-125 14" BS. It's more
money but, I think, a better saw. There's also a King Industrial 14" on
promo (free riser block for 12" resaw capacity) that has a better fence
than the General. It's also signficantly less expensive than the General.
Decisions, decisions. :-)

--
Cheers,
Rob