Gunner

On Sat, 21 May 2005 12:16:03 GMT, "DeepDiver"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 20 May 2005 16:19:37 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

I use a simple t connection off the pump, with a 1/4" line running
out of the cooler over to a stainless steel box, that my cats drink
from in the summer time. It helps to bleed off the water, giving a
regular change, keeping the accumulated Spooge from hard water down
to managable levels. A couple times a each summer, I dump a pool
clorine tab in. This helps keep moss and other nasties from growing.

Hmmm... hard water (with dissolved "spooge"), chlorine, and "moss and other
nasties" all draining into your cats' drinking dish. They must really love
you!

- Michael

Actually, they do. G And the small clorine tabs when dissolved in
the 10 gallon reserve of the cooler itself then piddled out a small
bit at at a time doesnt seem to bother them either.

Considering what the water quality is here of puddles left after a
rain storm..seriously alkyli ..that doesnt seem to stop them from
drinking either. That 5 gallon box of water, if left untended during
the summer months, will evaporate in less than 36 hours..and its in
deep shade.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown