dogpoint

Ian,

I have a 20 year old M250 and I love it. One reason might be that it so
much better than the lathes I had before. Replacement parts are expensive,
at least here in the US. After replacing the start relay I found the
problem could have been corrected with a simple adjustment. Ouch! Other
than that problem it has been 100% for two year. The machine came with a
set of 5C collets and a closer. It was my first experience with collets and
they work great. Oh yes, it came with a DRO too. Frankly, the Harrison
was such an upgrade from what I was using before it is hard for me to be
objective.

Rich

"Ian Robinson" wrote in message
Any comments on the Harrison M250 lathe? 1997, 750mm bed version?