Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Grunff wrote:
Reckon it would be straightforward for doctor a telephone software
and attach a standard USB extension behind the facia.

I didn't say it wouldn't be possible to make one - you could do it with
an extention, or with a chassis or PCB mounting USB socket, all of which
are available.

I'd be inclined to use a USB extension cable, and cut a suitable hole in a
blanking plate that matches the wiring accessories in the room, and glue
the socket to it on the back with car body filler, etc.

I've never wired up a USB cable to socket, but it might well be tricky.

--
*A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.