Conor

In article , RichardK says...
Mary Fisher wrote:

What upset me was that when I went indoors and dramatically told Spouse that
I'd crashed into something his response was to ask how much damage there was
to the car, he didn't ask if I was injured.

You clearly weren't injured. You were telling him what had happened.

When I ran my grandads car into a lampost at a fairly substantial
speed, the only thing he was worried about was that I was OK. I was
obviously extremely upset at the state the car was in to which his
reply was "its only a mewtal box. You're OK." This coming from a man
who had very little to live on and it was the newest car he'd ever had
purely because he got it on Motability.

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.