Conor

In article , Stuffed says...

OK, I'll pop round and **** in your PC. It's only a thing, and I'm sure the
damage will be fairly inexpensive to repair.

Feel free. You may already notice the stains from when it was sat in a
cupboars and a waterpipe burst.

Some people attach sentimental value to just things, others do have a
financial interest that they would rather not have inconsiderate arseholes
damage. Is it really too much to ask others to try and have some respect for
property?

Respect is one thing and on that I agree. Physically harming a human
being because they accidentally cause damage to an inanimate object is
another.

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.