Hamish Walker

"Conor" wrote in message
t...
In article , H
says...

The problem is that there is virtually no free on street parking in the
borough where I live, and the problem is going to get worse.

THen move somewhere else. Someone who lives in London and cannot accept
the parking situation is a bloody fool.

What a stupid suggestion: "move somewhere else"! Like people can just do
that on a whim.

I didn't say I couldn't accept the parking situation; my parking situation
is fine thank you very much. I'm merely pointing out that because there is
no free parking nearby, selfish people will try and take advantage of the
open access to our private property, and we are - as the OP is too - trying
to find a way around that.