Stuffed

"Conor" wrote in message
In article , Stuffed says...

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.com...
On Fri, 20 May 2005 14:16:42 +0100, Steve Walker wrote:

Yes, if they also enforced a "no accompanied breeders" area where
one could park without someone else's little darlings denting the
car doors.

FFS it's only a car.

If you lost the gem out of your beloved dearly departed great

grandmother's
wedding ring, would you say it's only a ring? How about that clock your
father left you on his deathbed, does it matter if I crack the glass on

the
face?

THey're things. They're only things. It doesn't matter.

OK, I'll pop round and **** in your PC. It's only a thing, and I'm sure the
damage will be fairly inexpensive to repair.

On my way, I'll pop into HMV and take a hammer to the CDs. They're only
things.

Some people attach sentimental value to just things, others do have a
financial interest that they would rather not have inconsiderate arseholes
damage. Is it really too much to ask others to try and have some respect for
property?