AndrewR

Richard Colton wrote:
"Stuffed" wrote in message

I don't deny people their right to shop (although I do often
question the automatic right to breed), I just wonder quite qhy some
feel the need to excersize that right aggressively on others.

Thank you, finally you admit that it's SOME people. As there are
inconsiderate parents, there are also inconsiderate singles.

Let's not forget old people ... what a nuisance they are, wandering around
so slowly, taking ages to count out their change, even longer to put things
in bags, walking three abreast down the aisles.

Oh and the disabled, they're always getting in the way as well with their
walking sticks and little electric trolleys (and they still manage to be
slow).

And then there's poor people, trying to tot up how much they're spending,
hunting around for the cheapest stuff, counting out piles of vouchers are
the checkouts. Or getting in the way at the fag counter as they queue up to
buy their lottery tickets.

Let's not forget the gays, ******s and jews - I mean, it's just not right
that their sorts should be allowed to shop with decent, normal people, is
it? Are there any queers in the theatre tonight? Get them up against the
wall! That one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me, get him up
against the wall! And that ones looks jewish and that one's a coon, who let
all of this riff-raff into the room? There's one smoking a joint! And
another with spots!

If I had my way I'd have them all in a SHOT!

*WARNING* This post may contain traces of sarcasm, humour, irony and 10%
Pink Floyd lyrics (by volume).

--
AndrewR, D.Bot (Celeritas)
Kawasaki ZX-6R J1, Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo