AstraVanMan

I had this problem when I was staying at a friend's flat in France. His
car
space was always used up. I used to park my car tight up behind the

offender
so he had to find me to get it out. This obviuously only works if you

have
enough space to do this without encroaching on the highway or someone

else's
land.

I worked a few months in France and found the locals would park
with their cars touching each other, and would then just shunt
them forwards and backwards to create a space to get in/out.

C'est normal en Paris.

And Rome. Reminds me exactly of the streets of Rome, judging from the state
of the parked cars I saw there.

--
Peter