Mary Fisher

"Conor" wrote in message
t...
In article , Mary
Fisher says...

"Adrian" wrote in message

I prefer to get the half-decent fresh fruit and veg,

I prefer to eat 100% decent fresh fruit and veg which is one reason I
don't
shop at supermarkets.

Unless you buy it from a 100% organic farm, you'll still get crap in it
no matter where you shop.

That's why I gorw my own or buy froman organic grower.

- a dinner that I've decided to cook using
(relatively) fresh ingredients bought that day?

'Relatively fresh' is unacceptable.

Hope you live on a farm then.

Not at all, we live in the inner city. There's an organic farm within
walking distance (about a mile) and it's amazing how much I can grow in our
small garden. Our two banties fertilise it and we have the eggs too.

Mary

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.