William

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
In article xbvje.12110$gp.2287@fed1read03,
SteveB wrote:

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote

In your initial post you didn't specify anything about price, new or

used.
Sorry I'm not able to read between the lines so I had to ask.

[ ... ]

Sorry, I was vague.

When I got started, I went out and got ten new ones. They were $17 each.
Now, I am adding to it, and have enough most of the time. Just some of

the
time, I run short.

Might I suggest checking with one of the big vendors, like MSC,
and seeing what kind of price they would give you in your quantity. Not
likely to be as low as used ones from eBay (though you never know just
how wild the eBay pricing will be at times), but it might be enough of a
savings to make the difference over buying one from here, and another
form there, all with separate shipping.

About every other month Enco has them on sale for under 14.00 if I remember
right, and free freight on over $50 orders.

I think I have over 20 of them now, I like the SP models better but I have
at least 10 of the standard ones too...

William...