RonB

I have used Danish and Tung oil for a lot of projects and it provides a very
nice finish. It is not brainless by any means and you have to stay with
each application to ensure wet oil is removed between coats. Still a bit of
sanding and attention to get rid of small dust particles, etc but the end
result is nice and easy to maintain.

More recently I have used wipe on poly on some project and have found that
it applies much like oil - similar process. It takes several coats to
achieve the coverage of a brush coat but it is easy to maintain a very
smooth finish. That is not to say you won't have to do some cleanup with
fine sandpaper between coats.

RonB