DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Wood Butcher wrote:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message

So -- please let us know what differences you experience over a
cooling season between the two. Is there any way to measure the water
consumed by each?

As a reference point ...
Back in the sixties in Phoenix the pump on our well broke
and we had to carry buckets of water up to the cooler.
5 gallons per hour with the temperature in the hundred &
something-teens and single digit humidity.

At that low a humidity, I'll bet that you got *lots* of cooling
for your work carrying the buckets.

So -- now all we need to do is to compare that one with one
which dumps intentionally once every eight hours. (But under those
conditions, you would have turned off that feature, I'll bet. :-)

Thanks,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564