stretch

Julie

To get an earth ground, you must pound a ten foot copper coated ground
rod into the ground and clamp a wire to it. For a 20 amp circuit, the
ground wire should be 12 gauge. In a building as old as yours, you
could also attach the ground wire to the metal water pipe where it
enters the building. Make sure you sand off any paint or corrosion,
you must ground to bare metal. Use a clamp, don't just wrap the wire
around the pipe.

Pay no attention to Matt. That is just his idea of humor, making
trouble for other people. He likes to belittle people who call him
nasty names, but there are no nice names for Matt. The more I hear
from him, the more I am convinced of that.

Stretch