Rudy

1. What is the best type of drill bit to drill holes in a tile? Titanium,
carbide, masonry? Also, is there a method to keep the bit from getting so
hot (squirting water on it as I drill, a little 3 in 1 oil)

Bosch masonry bit w/oil is the way I went. The instructions said try to
'chip' the surface as a starting point where you want to drill.

I had to drill 4 holes to use to install my shower door. It was slo-o-ow
tedious work. Use a slower speed rather than fast.

I burned up 3 cheap "diamond" HFT bits first.