R&D

Thanks everyone. I'll probably go for the epoxy. The slab has a vapor
barrior underneath so I think I'm fine with no moisture problems. Some good
ideas...someday if I decide to live in the garage I might go for the tiles.
Cheers, Rob
"artinist" wrote in message
oups.com...
why not tile it. it will look nicer, doesn't cost more, will last
forever.

the epoxy stuff doesn't work if you have high moisture under the
concrete slab.
there is some test you have to do to determine that. they should have
it on their page.

i think you take a piece of 12"x12" clear plastic onto the concrete and
leave it there for 24hrs. if you see moisture on the plastic after
that, there is too much moisture underground and the epoxy will peel
off soon.