Stormin Mormon

How do you get an engineer's attention?

"HEY WAITER!!"

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
Isn't it possible that some of the people working at HD and Lowe's are
actually very knowledgeable but no longer able to work as plumbers,
carpenters, electricians, etc., because of injuries they sustained?

One guy who was (maybe still is, but I haven't seen him there lately)
working part-time in the electrical dept. at our local Lowe's is an
electrical/electronics engineer who was until a year or so ago designing
dimmable fluorescent lighting systems for an office furniture company
that has been hit by the downturn in the economy.

Perce