Mary Fisher

"Stuffed" wrote in message

It's a weak argument to say the whole bloody family has to fill the shop
because that way the supermarkets make more money.

You must have very small supermarkets.

I just fail to see why their parents
parade them around shops if they have the option not to.

I doubt that anyone takes reluctant children shopping if they have the
option not to.

Nope, just don't get it. If you have nobody else available to look after
your offspring, then fair enough. But when there's two of you, buying the
same crap as you did last week,

er - how do you know? Are you keeping tabs on them?

fighting to keep an eye on your kids as they
scream and fall over in front of others who actually just want to get the
shopping done and get out, I can only think there really is some obscure
mental condition that's triggered when the missus forgot to take the pill
that time.

Or the mister was irresponsible.