raden

In message , Set Square
writes
John wrote:

I think my Mum may have a wasps nest in her cavity. I was there
today and whilst sat outside in the sunshine I noticed a number of
wasps coming and going in and out of one of her airbricks. If she
has got a nest what's the best way of getting rid of it without
resorting to demolishing the house wall!! The air brick is easily
reachable for me to work on so any suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.

Cheers

John

Unless the wasps are getting in the house and causing a nuisance, you could
just let them bide - they're not doing any real harm.

If you really want to get rid of them, you need to empty a canister of wasp
nest destroyer powder into the place where they go in and out - when they're
all inside at night.

Nippon powder is what I found to be the best when I had to get rid of
the wasps nest to repair the roof

--
geoff