Steve Walker

In message , Mary
Fisher writes

"Steve Walker" wrote in message

You might have been someone's little darling once ...

I certainly wouldn't have been allowed to damage other people's property.

And if you had been allowed to?

An odd question.

I'd have been given a bollocking, and the person who's property I had
damaged would have been offered an apology and, if appropriate,
recompense. Sorry if that's an old-fashioned notion, I realise that it
is no longer considered necessary to take responsibility for the
behaviour of one's children .

Last time it happened to me the woman in charge of the kids neither
apologised nor pointed out to the kids that they should be more careful.

--
Steve Walker