Stuffed

"Andy Tillbrook" wrote in message
er.co.uk...
In article , says...

I choose not to apply for a badge, but I often have problems managing
shopping, so frequently use the disabled spaces at the supermarket.

Should I
have to spend hours trying to get my window clean for daring not to give

the
civil service even more paperwork?

Yes. There is a system that covers the use of disabled spaces. Either
use both or neither.

I only ever use disabled spaces at the local large supermarket. When in
town, I either park in the free area next to the shops I use, or if that's
full, come back later. Or on a good day, park a little further out, as I
will only be picking up one or two very small items.

To get a blue badge, I would have to apply for DLA. I would almost certainly
get it too, but I manage without it, and don't want to be a further burden
on the system.

Seems bloody silly to ask the government for 50 odd quid a week just so I
can park in the disabled spot at Tesco at half ten on a Thursday evening,
maybe that's just me though?