Sue Begg

In message , Zak
writes
On Fri 20 May 2005 10:30:03, Pete M wrote:

Don't use adhesive.

You know what's 10 times as annoying?

McDonalds gherkins.

If you put one of those on a window on a sunny day, they're a
total pig to remove. Has to be a genuine McDonalds one though,
it's the sauce... They have the same adhesive qualities as a
sticky thing, and said parkers will think kids have been
targeting their cars.. We all know the last people we want
messing with our car is kids. Scarier than any label, sticker
etc.

Alternatively, just put up with people parking in your car park,
or move to somewhere where there's more room. After all, who'd
live down South?

Now this sounds rather nice. But who can guarantee a sunny day? And
there is no McDonalds nearby but I reckon that something like brown
sauce (or something similar) might do the trick if it hards enough to
be essentially insoluble in windscreenwasher water.

Try condensed milk - I can remember my mother sticking a couple of tiles
back onto the fireplace with it when I was a child --long time ago :-))
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!