Sue Begg

In message , Mary
Fisher writes

We live in Yorkshire Ripper country, we knew some of the victims and worked
at the place where the first was found. But we weren't questioned.

However, we were often stopped for road checks - and didn't mind at all. We
were pleasedthat the police were being vigilant.

We were stopped on one occasion at the slip road to the M62 when the
ripper hunt was on - had to explain to the police that we were taking
the baby for a drive on the motorway in order to get her to sleep :-))
They did believe us I think it was so feeble an excuse it had to be real
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!