MM

On Fri, 20 May 2005 01:19:51 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
.net...

"BigWallop" wrote in message
k...

If everyone of an innocent nature was carrying an ID card, then you
wouldn't be
worried at all about being stopped in the street by the police and asked
to show
your ID. I think you'd only fly off the handle and object if you knew you
had
something to hide, or had just done something that is against the rules of
society, normally called the moral code.

Who in their right minds would think that, in a population of millions of
people, that they, and they alone, would be picked out and scrutinised by
the
big brother state? Answers on a post-card to: :-)

Only them with a paranoid disposition are going to think they're being
watched
from on high. Time to bring out the aluminium foil hats folks.

That won't stop the sky from falling on their heads ...

Mary

But it will stop Sky from tracking them down. :-)

Could I receive Sky through my helmet? I have an old one with a spike
on top.

MM