jon

Default AMCO gas meter moved

As per thread title, just had my gas meter moved from inside the kitchen to
outside.

Basically I'm not happy with the work, the fitter has said it's ok to
complain, but he can't guarantee they'll do anything about it.

Basically am I being overly fussy.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/engine...22.jpg&.src=ph

I'm not happy with the copper pipe coming out of the box at the bottom,
there is a knock through plate in the inside of the box, but they reckon the
it might be too high on the inside, ie the pipe coming in might be at
worktop level, have just measured it myself and it's 4 inches below worktop
level.

Second gripe is that the box isn't flush against the wall and consequently
the gas inlet pipe is at an angle, basically it just looks unsightly.

Am i being fussy or do you think I have a case.

Total cost for this piece of British craftmanship £323

Jon