Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Shaun wrote:
As someone who has experienced a shock from simultaneously touching a
metal screw retaining a double insulated switch into a metal backbox
that was contacting the live feed, to a metal carpet join strip that I
was standing on in my socks I can confirm it hurts.

Someone ought to provide M3.5 durable plastic screws - but I don't
think they do!

Pretty certain RS Components do nylon screws.

However, there's no reason a metal back box should ever be live if the
wiring was well done in the first place.

--
*Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.