Mary Fisher

"PJ" wrote in message

As I understand it, as I walk around my town surveillance cameras can
monitor my movements.

I do not have any store cards but my action within that store could be
followed using the security cameras.

Police have cameras which identify car number plates so my location and
travels can be monitored.

I have to wear a photo security badge at work.

Do I worry about being monitored? My only fear would be that I might be
liable for the eventual psychiatric medical expenses of the person doing
the monitoring.

LOL!

It must be the most boring job in the world!

I had a friend in the 70s who was paranoid about phone calls. If there was
any extraneous noise on the line he was sure it was tapped.

Can you imagine having to listen to most people's conversations? Worse than
looking at holiday photographs!

Mary