Wes Stewart

On Fri, 20 May 2005 19:07:31 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

We had another influx of them in the 1980s when it was fairly dry (west
of the Cascades) and they all started whining when we went back to normal
rainfall.

Yep, they come here, move to the fringes of town 50 miles from work
and then bitch because the traffic's too congested. So they want a
freeway plowed through *someone else's* neighborhood so they can get
to work on time.

I've often said that we should ban air-conditioned cars and houses.
Drive with the windows down and have evaporative cooling at home.

If you can't take it then you don't belong here, it's desert for
goodness sake, go back to where you came from.