~Roy~

I have to give the Victa brand of mowers a thumbs up. I picked one up
when I was on a TDY deployment to Austrailia, a few years back and it
has yet to miss a beat. Cranks up one or two pulls all the itme,
aluminum alloy frame, ball bearings which are sealed on the wheels, 2
stroke cast iron block 160 cc engine....which also has a snorkel type
air filter / intake system. Its airfilter is actually mounted up in
the handlebar out of the usual dusty area most mowers filters are
mounted........It has a unique cutting system as well. It has swing
style blades which works very good. The blades are mounted on a disk,
and you can get them with 2 or 4 swing type blades. I have the 4
blade type......Probably have it 5 years now and its used hard and put
up wet, and has run nothing but 50:1 ratio fuel mix....easy pt push
and very lightweight..Only hangup is its size its only a 19 incher,
but I only use it to get into places I can't get with my L & G
tractor. Puts a lawnboy to shame when you compare them side by side
and it did not cost any more either. The one I have is the Master
series