Bert Hyman

(Jackie Brophy) wrote in
:

http://www.askthebuilder.com/541-Gut...-Whole-Truth.s
html

This confirms my suspicions. I could never figure out why or how
these things were supposed to work, and now I see that they actually
don't :-)

The guy's analysis of the costs of paying to have the gutters cleaned
is interesting; I wonder if my wife will buy it?

I have read this site. Who knows..I am in this same dilemma, and
have done nothing to date. Good luck.

Jackie
"Bert Hyman" wrote in message
Are there any objective reviews and comparisons of the various
types of these things that are on the market?

My house is surrounded by maple and pine trees and spend a lot of
time on a ladder cleaning out all the various sorts of debris
these things drop all year long.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |