Julie P.

Default Easiest way to ground a computer?

The electrical wiring in my house is not grounded, although all the outlets
are three prong. I have a lot of equipment like air conditioners, fax
machines, printers, computers, routers, etc. What would be the easiest way
to ground one or two of my outlets?

Can I string a wire over the grounding prong on the surge protector plug and
then run the wire out of my windows to the ground and then impale the ground
with a coat hanger attached to the wire?

Or can I just wrap the wire around the painted radiator pipe which runs to
the upstairs tenant's radiator? This is close to the outlets.

Thanks!