Wes Stewart

On Fri, 20 May 2005 09:33:48 -0400, Steve Decker
wrote:

Marty Escarcega wrote:
In case anyone might be interested in relocating :-)
Selling our home with shop and getting ready to move later this summer.
http://www.glennloper.com/f-properties.html
Click on the link Country Living in the City Limits

445 grand for 1/2 acre?

In Mesa?

Pass

My son lives in Mesa and wants to move up. The prices are insane. He
sent me the inspection report he had done on a $375K place that showed
beautifully but under the skin was a piece of crap. I told him to
pass.

Just like (okay worse than) Tucson, all the Californians tired of the
rat race there are to moving to AZ with big bucks and driving up the
price of housing here. And bringing the rat race with them.
California "investors" are putting a payment down on yet to be
completed houses and then flipping them when they're complete. Some
builders are trying to institute clauses that require the buyer to
actually live in the place.

Sure makes the tax assessors happy tho.