Geo

Geo,
The first pieces to go out of my booth at the shows I do, are cherry,
both furniture, and bowls. The tree could have some rot in the

center,
and how much will determine if the wood is any good. Sometimes it is
obvious to anyone who looks, how sick the tree is. Get some 8/4 and

4/4
boards. I an jealous!!
robo hippy

I looked last night and the tree does have some rot in the center so it
would be a bit of work to salvage the good wood, but sounds like it's
worth it.

What I am curious about is the bill from this guy said the tree was
dead and needed to come down. Yet, it's got leaves. Granted, it
definitely doesn't look as healthy as the otehr black cherry sitting
next to it, but why say a tree is dead when it's got greenage?