Loren

I picked up one of the 6" digital units on sale and it was definitely
worth it at half price! Actually I WAS suprised by it's quasi-quality
and it serves its purpose well of something more accurate than my tape
measure.. that's all. Just open it up before you buy it and make sure
it isn't busted. Buy your squares from Lowes or HomeDepot.
- Loren

Alex wrote:
Does any one have a combination square and digital caliper from

Freight Harbor?
Are they any good? I know Starret is better but I just need some

reasonably decent
tool(not a pain in the neck) for my projects.