chris French

In message , Gaz
writes
Got a hose and pressure washer, however having difficulty getting any secure
connection to the tap. Have bought a few 'universal' attatchements, which
are somewhat un-universal.

I am not sure what is wrong with our taps. A new build house (persimmon
homes), a combined tap for hot and cold water, it seems to be a bit wider
then normal.

I don't suppose there is anything wrong with the taps, nor the fittings,
it's the nature of things that there will be some limits to 'universal'
really.

As soon as any back pressure comes on, the fitting falls off!!!

Does anyone know where i can get a truly universal connector??

Other than trying all those that you can find I don't think you'll find
such a beast. The Hozelock one I had fitted all the taps
I ever used it on, but I do remember it being a bit 'flakey' on some.

I'd just fit an outside tap and stop faffing about and wasting my time
and money
--
Chris French