Default CENTRAL HEATING PIPE RUNS

Hi, Can anyone advise me on Pipe Runs in a Central Heating System.
My Boiler is downstairs under the stairs in an alcove, the main Flow
and Return pipes in 22m will go from the Boiler up and under the
floorboards on the first floor, I intend to T off these 22m pipes in
15m to Radiators, my question is if I drop a flow and return pipe in
15m to a Radiator in the Hall can the same 15m pipes then go to a
Radiator in my Front room or do I have to install another Flow and
Return pipe from the 22m to that Radiator.