Mark & Juanita

On Fri, 20 May 2005 01:25:29 GMT, Marty Escarcega
wrote:

In case anyone might be interested in relocating :-)
Selling our home with shop and getting ready to move later this summer.
http://www.glennloper.com/f-properties.html
Click on the link Country Living in the City Limits

So... which pieces of the furniture and cabinetry did you make? :-)

Looks like a nice place. Green grass in Arizona, imagine that. Strike
that, lots of green grass in Arizona, imagine that. [I have the token 20 x
50 foot lawn in my backyard, the rest of the place is rocks.]