Larry Jaques

On Thu, 19 May 2005 22:11:10 GMT, the inscrutable "Ace"
spake:

I have made some one inch hard maple cubes and would like to finish one face
natural,
and finish the remaining surfaces with a dark stain.

Have about a hundred, and am looking for suggestions on how to keep the dark
stain
off the face I want to do natural.

I'd shellac 'em or wax 'em. Perhaps you could soak a paper towel and
carefully blot one face.

--snip--
No more doors slamming shut, and when not in use, simply hinge out of way
and pass
the dowel through an eye hook screwed into door face.

Good tip. I put up a hook and a screw, stretching a rubber band
between the two to keep the door in place. Inside the house, I
have metal springloaded doorstops/catches on a couple doors to
prevent them from slamming.

Save the Endangered Bouillons from being cubed!
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online