Clint

Lee Valley offers a couple of "smooth walled" flex hose options. I don't
know if they're any better than the average stuff you buy, but it might be
worth a try.

Clint

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
This is a real killer. Due to my layout of equipment,
I'm sort of stuck with flex hose. I rearranged the
shop and put the major machines as close to each
other as practical.

This was to cut down on the length of DC runs and
maybe improve work flow. I may have screwed myself,
but I really like the new layout for work flow.

Is there a flex pipe(or semi-flex) that doesn't
reduce air flow as much ???

Many folks I have spoken to seem to resign themselves
to getting a "certain level" of clean in table saws
and that's all you get...

I'm gonna play with a combo of 4" S&D pipe and flex
hose over the weekend and see if that really makes
a BIG difference.

mrcomp_ca wrote:

Sorry, Forgot to mention that flex pipe itself also introduces an 8%
in CFM reduction because of the ridges in the pipe.